Lakewood Lutheran School Admissions Process
- The admissions process begins with receipt of the application and fee.
- Parents are encouraged to make an appointment to visit our school. You will meet with the Principal, take a tour of our school and have a chance to discuss the opportunities open to your child at Lakewood Lutheran School.
- A copy of the most recent report card is required. Please request your child’s school to send this to the Lakewood Lutheran School Office.
- All applicants are required to provide a copy of the most recent achievement test scores.
- All applicants are required to take a placement test. Testing is conducted periodically throughout the year. Parents may call the office to arrange a testing date.
- An interview with the applicant and his/her parents is required. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
_____ $100 Application fee
_____ Completed application form
_____ Most recent report card
_____ Copy of Birth Certificate
_____ Copy of immunization record
_____ Standardized test scores received (Grades 2-8)
_____ Completed placement testing (Grades 1-8)
_____ Participation in Kindergarten Screening (K only)
_____ Completed interview